We’re proud to launch our new User Portal, a highly improved platform that enables access to all your eRSA account details, research project details and more!
The new Portal offers a sleek new user interface, with easy navigation and a single point of entry for information about your eRSA services.
What can you expect from it?
Designed to give you more control over your research projects, eRSA’s new User Portal has been developed to offer you visibility of individual and collaborative project details, project team membership and allocated data volumes.
It’s easy to use:
- eRSA account holders can log in with their username and password
- Sleek, visually engaging user interface for smooth navigation
- Comprehensive user documentation and how-to guides
- Safe and secure single point of entry to view your storage allocation, HPC and Cloud accounts and request more when you need it
- Easy account setup & password reset
- Add, edit and remove project team members
- Feedback section for you to suggest future Portal functionality
- Seamless integration with eRSA support website to read user documentation and submit help tickets
- View information about all our eRSA services, and contact us to learn more
- We are constantly evolving the User Portal, so you can enjoy future updates that add more functionality
Come take a walk through our User Portal…
Login using your eRSA Username and Password
All eRSA account holders can login now with the same credentials; no changes necessary. You can access our self service admin features including easy account set up and password resets at anytime.
Accessing your Dashboard
From the landing page, users can click on “My Dashboard” to view active services, or to access project team members. They can also request team member edits or new services by clicking on the add buttons. This will trigger an email ticket to our Service Desk team who will action your request accordingly.
Features such as self-service access and detailed project management settings will be included in future updates. So this is only the beginning!
Read more about what’s to come here by Geordie Golding, eRSA’s Solutions Manager.
Want to see a particular feature in the next update? Help us improve your experience by providing feedback about our portal here.