Please join us for an introduction to eRSA’s new TANGO HPC services.
This one hour TANGO HPC Demonstration Session will cater for any researcher interested in using High Performance Computing (HPC) to more efficiently analyse and process data. An introduction to the service and capability will be provided to researchers looking to access and use TANGO for the first time, including:
- What Tango HPC is and how it fits in the landscape for research compute services
- A demonstration of how to access and use the service
- For previous Tizard users – information on converting your jobs to work on Tango HPC
The sessions will be held on the following dates, with more to be announced in the near future:
- 8 September 2017 2:30pm – 3:30pm Ira Raymond Room, Barr Smith Library, University of Adelaide
- 12 September 2017 10:30am – 11:30am Room 205 Charles Hawker Building, Waite Campus, University of Adelaide
- 15 September 2017 10:30am – 11:30am Room 1068 Adelaide Health and Medical Building, University of Adelaide
About Tango HPC
The new TANGO HPC is part of a specialised hardware cluster built using a combination of Dell EMC and VMWare, hardware and software technologies to deliver a powerful computational solution.
The TANGO HPC platform consists of core technologies that allow easy and fast expansion for the delivery of high performance computational resources, featuring the latest generation Intel cores specifically designed for parallel processing with a high core to memory ratio, above that of traditional HPC environments.