Classification: Level I-7
Employment Type: Full-time, 12-month Contract
Line Manager: Chief Executive Officer
Salary: $95,000-100,000 p.a. + Super
Applications Close: Open until fulfilled
We are looking to strengthen our operational service delivery capabilities and are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Technical Operations Manager.
Reporting to the CEO, as a member of the eResearch SA Ltd Management team, the Technical Operations Manager is responsible for the daily management and administration of technical infrastructure, administrative systems, helpdesk operations and supporting the implementation of strategic objectives pertaining to technical infrastructure for the delivery of services both internally and externally. The role is also responsible for the line management of the Operations Team, requiring strong people management skills and customer focus.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Strong Business acumen
- Strong people management skill
- Broad technical infrastructure and operations management experience
- Strong customer and service delivery focus
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills and solid judgment
Knowledge and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science, IT or related discipline
- 7+ years experience of Technical Infrastructure and operations management
- Project management foundations
- Data Centre and asset management
- Broad technical knowledge in an IT service provider or diverse Enterprise environment capacity
- Client and stakeholder management
- Helpdesk operations and customer support management
- ITIL Foundations
eRSA is an innovative and dynamic workplace that provides ICT services to some of South Australia’s largest research projects. If you want to work in a cutting-edge environment and help to advance innovation in South Australia, we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply:
To be considered for this position apply through Seek with a resume and covering letter that tells us why you’re the best person for the job.
Your cover letter should address the key responsibilities and outcomes and capabilities and characteristics listed in the position description.
Applicants must be an Australian resident.