We’re growing and we need you!
We are looking to expand all areas of our business and are seeking enthusiastic, driven self-starters to enhance our team. Currently, we are looking for a Personal Assistant/Administrative Assistant with excellent organisation skills to join us on a 0.5 FTE basis.
The perfect candidate for this role will be enthusiastic, with the ability to take initiative, have a can-do, positive attitude and team orientation.
Duties will include:
- Personal Assistant duties to the CEO and management team, including diary management, organisation of meetings and taking meeting minutes.
- General administrative support & co-ordination to the over-all team managing expectations and daily work flow
- Reception duties; greet all guests & stakeholders, answer incoming calls, coordinate meeting rooms, manage incoming & outgoing mail
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Maintaining filing systems and CRM
- Financial Support in Accounts Payable/Receivable
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in email management, appointment scheduling and minute taking.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Overall great team player
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills while being extremely flexible
- Intermediate Microsoft skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks effectively
eRSA is South Australia’s leading research data service provider. eRSA provides “not normal IT” services to researchers in South Australia. Founded in 2007 as provider of High Performance Computing to suits the needs of physics, astronomy, climate change and genomics researchers, we have broadened our capabilities to include cloud computing, big data storage, management and analysis, software development and consultancy.
eRSA is a not-for-profit collaborative joint venture between the University of Adelaide, Flinders University, and the University of South Australia.
eRSA is an innovative and dynamic workplace that provides ICT services to some of South Australia’s largest research projects. If you want to work in a cutting edge environment and help to advance innovation in South Australia we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply:
To be considered for this position apply through Seek with a resume and covering letter addressed to Sheralyn Holmes.
Your cover letter should demonstrate how you would perform the Key Responsibilities and address the Capabilities and Characteristics listed in the position description.
Download a copy of the position description here.
You must be an Australian Resident and possess a current driver’s licence.
Applications close Monday, 11th September 5pm. For more information contact Sheralyn Holmes, Administration Manager via email at email@example.com or phone 08 7228 6225.