We’re growing and we need you!
We are looking to expand all areas of our business and are seeking enthusiastic, driven self-starters to enhance our team.
eResearch SA (eRSA) is an innovative and dynamic workplace that provides ICT services to some of South Australia’s largest research projects. We are looking for an enthusiastic Linux Systems Administrator to join our team on a full-time basis for a 12-month contract (6-month probation). If you want to work in a cutting edge environment with high-performance computing, cloud computing and storage infrastructure we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a competent Linux Systems Administrator who has also had exposure to:
- Microsoft operating systems and Active Directory
- Vendor agnostic virtualisation platform management (e.g. VMware, KVM, Hyper-V )
- Hardware configuration and maintenance
- Networking knowledge (e.g. LAN, WAN, Storage Fabrics)
- ITIL Foundations
Experience in the following is highly desirable:
- Office 365
You should also have:
- Good organisational and record keeping skills
- Ability to evaluate, plan and prioritise a range of tasks
- Familiar with configuration, change management and peer review processes
- Willingness to learn and take direction from senior staff and peers
Providing excellent customer service to our users is really important to us. If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- A commitment to providing a friendly high quality service to all internal and external clients
- Experience with IT helpdesk systems and user support processes
- An ability to assist users with a range of technical skills and abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work within teams
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly in verbal and written form
Download a copy of the position description here.
To be considered for this position apply through Seek with a resume and covering letter that tells us why you’re the best person for the job. Your cover letter should include your experience with the above mentioned systems and address the desired characteristics listed.
You must be an Australian Resident and residing in South Australia. The successful candidate will be subject to a police clearance.