Are you looking after your research data?
This simple graphic provides a checklist of the key activities and requirements for making sure your research data is well managed.
For researchers it can be used as a reminder when considering how data will be managed for the life of a project and beyond. eResearch support staff may use it to encourage researchers who are wondering how best to manage their data.
To find out more about data management, a range of resources for further information and reading are available below.
- eRSA’s data management services
- What is data management?
- ANDS: Data management for researchers
- Research data management at the University of Adelaide
- Research data management services at Flinders University
- Research data management at the University of South Australia