I am pleased to report on the progress made under the Cultures and Community Project to date as we have made significant achievements in key areas.
- Business Analyst work is progressing well and on track to meet May deadline, a progress report can be found here.
- Malcolm Wolski attended the 9th RDA Plenary meeting in Barcelona and presented the work of the project. For a catalogue of presentations socialising the project we have developed the following spreadsheet.
- Planning for the Digital Humanities pathway workshop in Adelaide on the 3rd of May was in full swing! We hope to see you there on Wednesday.
- Digital Collections Collective second meeting being held on the 4th of May at the University of Melbourne.
- April Newsletter has been circulated. If you didn’t receive a copy you can join our mailing list.
There were no milestones for the month of April